I have my mock trial in-house competition tomorrow. I'm not confident at all, and I know I probably won't make. Yeah, I know, I know. With this kind of attitude, of course I won't make it. Why did I even want to try? Sometimes my ambition gets the best of me, and reality likes to give me a good slap in the face.
I went home today b/c I was sick of being at the apt with my mock trial partner who really doesn't give a fuck. Went home, spent time with the dog, waited for my mom to come home and ate dinner. Everything was fine until my fucken dad opened his damn mouth again. Complaining about how the house remodeling project is on a stand still because of me. Damn right it is! Let's not have another in-door paint problem please. My brother helped my mom pick out the colors of the inside of the house. Everything is in easter egg colors. I feel like it's spring all year round. I know I shouldn't have thought of it this way, but my dad wouldn't have yelled at my brother if my brother asked my mom to wait. I have a bizillon things to do this month. It's overwhelming, but I'm trying to make room to assist my mother in the remodeling project. Yes, it's actually because I don't want our house to come out looking like it's the set of That 70's Show.
I have that stupid mock trial tomorrow, sunday I have the MPRE review class, sunday night I have to draft and entire memo regarding fed income tax (yay.), monday I have an evidence midterm that I already know I'm not going to prepare for, and on Nov. 4th I have the actual MRPE exam. Now in the middle of all this, I need to be involved in family. My dad doesn't think my opinion counts enough for my mom to wait until I have a moment to breathe. And that's what has angered me tonite.
Okay - enough. Enough complaining. I'm moving on now...I need to write and memorize an opening statement by tomorrow morning. It's almost 9pm. Great, Stella. Just great.
No comments:
Post a Comment