I just spent a wonderful weekend in San Francisco. It felt so nice to be home. Everything was just as I left it. The people, still open to changes. The place, still growing and moving. The nights, still fresh and alive. And Danny, still my happy. This trip just once again reaffirmed my need to move back as soon as I finish school.
I sent in my application for SCU. They said they needed a transcript for this current semester, which won't be ready until end of December, early January. I'm cutting it close. I want more than anything to transfer. The more I stay here, the more I hate everything about this little crap hole. And the only thing I've ever appreciated about my school were my friends. I thought God sent me here to spend time with my family and to make a strong group of friends that I can always rely on. I definitely don't have that group of friends anymore, and it's time to move on.
Everyday, I get more and more frustrated with my situation. H has been trying to stay out of our way more and more. She finally got the hint that it was disrespectful to live at someone else's place and never paying rent...or offer to...or offer to chip in with utilities...or groceries...or clean...or replace items that she uses. You get the hint. It's a damn shame that this semster has simply torn us apart. Last year, it was Caroline. This year, it's H. And through all this, I can't help thinking it's me. I can't even stand K anymore. The girl drives me nuts. I know what you're thinking...I have not validation for my feelings. Perhaps, but I don't have to prove what I feel. Those two are just so fucken inconsiderate and weird as hell! I'm totally convinced, they are each other's lovers. Maybe not physically, but psychologically.
What I wouldn't give for some normalcy right about now... I'm so so so so tired of putting up with bullshit from people. So so so so tired of having to be polite. I've now become a bitch. I even hate hearing their voices! Where do I go from here? I'm not going to pretend like nothing's wrong...
-- Speak of the devil. H just came...again. Fuck. --
No comments:
Post a Comment