My Sunday morning consists of sleeping in, looking at the Sunday newpaper...okay, just the ads, spending time with my doggie, and getting around to starting all those things I never started on Saturday. It was nice to be home, away from all the drama. That's what it is, drama. I spent time with myra last night. We watched Shopgirl, which was such a nice escape from reality, and then went for beers and peanuts. Sometimes I forget how well Myra listens. She truly takes a moment to try to understand me.
My mom and I went out for dinner on Friday. My dad and I like to bicker alot. It's comical, and I think we both now appreciate the fact that we're so alike. So today, I'm thinking of all the things I need to accomplish this week, and it makes me want to curl up in a ball. I'm trying to get over the "Drama." The whole thing has just gotten so big that it has its own name. I really do need to concentrate on my studies. I wish girls weren't so catty, and I really wish I didn't have so many feelings.
I don't want to go back to the apartment tonight. I'm still bitter. I feel much resentment towards H. Is it possible to just move on and say fuck it? How, when it's more than likely that I'll run into her, that my roommate is bestfriends with her? Ugh.
Well, I'm very thankful for the friends I do have...the very few I have left! I'm really thankful for Danny. We mayhave had our huge bump in the road, but at least we stuck through it. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving. I can't wait until food and family.
I'm gonna take this Drama one day at a time. I'll pay as little attention to it as possible, and hopefully, it will just get tired of me and move right along, out of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment