I have 4 more days until I'm done with finals for this semester and I get to move out of this hell hole. It really has come to that point. As I sit at my desk, trying to memorize hearsay exceptions (there's so darn many, why even call it "exception"), and I keep thinking about how much I literally dislike my used-to-be friends at law school. Seriously, they've completely made this fall semester so depressing. I've tried to not let it "get to me," but it's no use. Can't wait to get away from it. I'm a pro at running away from things I don't like.
I keep telling myself, I'll finish reviewing flashcards by 10pm...11pm...12am. It's not 11:10, and I'm praying I'll be done with this by 12am. Tomorrow's my evidence final. You know that doomed feeling you get right before a test? Well, I kinda have that, not completely. It's more like a, "Damn, I hope I do really well" feeling. I want to transfer really really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment