Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Leaf!

I'm turning a new leaf. No more complaining...I'm going to start doing. Overall, I had a good weekend. Spent time with the bride-to-be. Even though I'm sad that I'm not a bride's maid, I'll try to get over it and move on. It's time to focus on improving myself. I walked the dog at the park this weekend, rented a movie for my dad, rented one for me, finally got the wireless to work! (Trust me, that's a HUGE accomplishment!) Today, I spent a good amount of time at the gym.

Why the change? Well, as I was sulking yesterday, I was randomly flipping through people's blogs. You know, you can click for the next blog. Well, I found this lady's blog, solely dedicated to he weight loss plans. I thought what a great idea. I'm sick of being fat. I love food, and I'm not about to give that up completely. I absolutely love trying new restaurants, it's truly a hobby. I'm just going to be more balanced with that I eat, a little more aware. I'm going to exercise more. Tomorrow, I want to try the ballet class they have at 24 Hour. Hopefully, I won't make a fool of myself.

So that's the new plan. Next week starts spring break, so I have something else to look forward too. My goal is to lose 2 pounds by Friday. I think it's very do-able.

New week, new leaf.

No comments: