Monday, February 13, 2006

same old, same old

I wish one time, when I'm arguing with my dad over during dinner, I could just throw my food in his face. Now, I realize this sounds like the workds of a crazy person with a real anger management problem, but the man drags out this side of me. Tonights battle - I simply asked if his friend's son could drive him to the airport this Thursday, since my mom said it was an option. Option means possibility, a choice. My dad then proceeded to call me all sorts of names.

He is an evil man. In all honesty, if there is good and evil, he is evil. I'm not saying he's bad all the time...even the Devil could be charming. There is something inherently wrong about him. Maybe it's the fact that he thinks he's god... Really...he told me to refer to him as god on several occasions. I thought about what I said in my previous entry... I'll have to make another correction - I will be relieved when he dies. I know it's selfish of me, but his death will mean the end of many sad days, verbal abuse, unnecessary arguments, and wasted tears. Today, I'm not crying. I've become stronger and built a tolerance towards his antics. But tomorrow, next week, a month or two from now, it'll be the same old crap.

No comments: