Thursday, May 04, 2006

what day is it?

Two hours before my corporations final and instead of reviewing, I'm blogging. I no longer know what day it is. Time is totally irrelevant, except for the actual hours of the final. I look like crap, haven't put on makeup for about two weeks now. I feel like a slob. I woke up this morning with a stomach ache and cramps. What a combo.

Well, at least after this final, I'll only have one left. Finals weeks are truly the worst two weeks out of the year, twice a year. I do have something to look forward to after my final today. Danny will be flying in today. He decided to come afterall... Probably because he knew how much crap I was getting from my family for telling him about my mom's initial reaction. Everyone's been saying how I shouldn't have said anything. My reaction - how come I get scolded when this whole thing was about my mom's error, not mine? Anyway, no need to get my feathers ruffled before a final. My point is, I'm glad he's coming. It'll give me a break from all this studying, and it's just nice having him around, even when we're not doing anything.

I've been on a terrible caffeine binge. It's really bad. I think that's why my stomach is all messed up. Well, from 2-5pm, I'll be in hell, but I hope to come out alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»