Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Limbo

I'm surprisingly handling all this shit pretty well. I've clearly taken on too big of a load at school, and work is wearing me out even though it's only two days a week. Even in this 90 degreee heat, I've managed to get a bad cold. I think it's because of the little rest and too much to do. Traveling last weekend over Labor Day didn't help either. Tomorrow, I'm back up to SF for our friends' wedding. I don't have a thing to wear. It's nice to worry about normal things for a change!

My lovely father reminded me that I'm fat again... Thank God for my mom. I think without her, I'd definitely go insane. Although, without her, I wouldn't even be here.

I can't wiat for life to begin after law school. My third year is really dragging. It's only the 3rd week of school and I'm exhausted. I'm ready to push play again. I'm looking forward to finding a real steady job that I'll hopefully like, getting married, moving, and moving towards all those non-law school related dreams I had. I want to start flipping houses and eventually open a restaurant in San Francisco. Hopefully, in 5-10 years (because I'm trying to be realistic) I'll be writing about my restaurant woes and not my crazy dad woes.

This is it. This is the hump. One full year of struggle and then, hopefully I'll pass the Bar and I'll be on my way. Wish me luck.

No comments: