Thursday, December 14, 2006

the day of days

Today is the day of days, as my danny would say. It is the day of my last final for the semester. After 9pm tonight, I will be a free woman...for 3 weeks. I can't believe I managed to get through 3 of these already this semester. Insane. Law school really tests your limits. Just when I think I can't possibly think any harder or study any longer, I get up and do it all over again.

From 6-9pm I will be in hell. After that, A and I are doing our traditional finals-are-fucking-over dinner and a movie. This semester's choice movie will be The Holiday. So I'm sitting here, trying to kill time until I leave for my final. I don't possible understand everything I'm supposed to understand, and I'll most likely forget about half the things I'm supposed to talk about. But hey, that's fine. I still believe grades mean shit. They sure as hell don't mean you'll be a great lawyer.

I can't wait until this is OVER!!!

No comments: