I'm leaving for San Francisco today. I'm so very very excited. It's been a while since I've been "back home." I'm missing my mom's Birthday, but at this point, I guess birthdays don't matter in our psychotic household. Since my whole family is in WWIII, nothing seems to matter these days. I'm not even sure if we're celebrating Christmas this year.
This break has been so nice. I think I'm appreciating it more just because I felt like I went through hell during my finals. Only 3 weeks, then the real battle begins. *sigh*
I spent the past weekend with the girls (my best friends from undergrad), minus Jen. Jen's been getting on my bad side as of late... But that's another story for another time. I'm meeting up with all of them for dinner tomorrow. I don't much feel like it, but I'm sure once I get there, it'll be fun. I absolutely love these days where I can decide to do anything I want!
I think when I'm in SF, I'll stop by the Kim family's stores...
No comments:
Post a Comment