Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who is this guy?

The judge deciding on where Anna Nicole Smith's body should be buried gave his ruling this afternoon. He decided that Anna Nicole should be buried with her son Daniel in the Bahamas. I think he made the right decision. I'm sure that's where she would want to be - with her son.

The weird point in this hearing was when the judge cried. For God's sake, man, pull it together! Yes, it's a very sad case, especially because there is a baby without a mother, and for the moment, without a father. While I feel for all parties involved, especially the little baby girl, I thought it was just so bazarre and so very unprofessional for the judge, out of all people in that court room, to start crying and sniffling.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that sometimes, emotions do get the best of you. Tears are awfully hard to control, especially in environments when emotions are heightened. But really, the scene today looked like a big production. I'm sure he'll be getting some reaction from his judge buddies.

No comments: