Thursday, April 26, 2007

just one of those days

I've had one of those days...a day I would either rather forget or start over again. If I could start over again, there's just one thing I would do differently - I'd make sure I put my backpack on fully on top of the bed, instead of near the edge so that it wouldn't have slipped off and landed smack on the floor...and my laptop wouldn't have thumped...and now it would be working...and I'd be using it instead of this really old 2001 computer.

But no. I can't go back in time...not even a half a day.

This is what my friend's call "Stella's luck." It's quite ironic because it's never good luck, it's just the kind that you hope you'll never have. So my laptop broke, I took it to get fixed, they can't fix it at the school IT department. I have all of my freakin shit on that computer. Yeah yeah - backup, backup. Whatever - I've learned my lesson...again. Finals are on monday. I'm currently using my dinosaur laptop...the keys are so hard that my hand muscles are sore from using it just an hour.

Really, God? Was this really necessary? I mean, I get it - everything has a good reason. But what's the "good reason" for this one. I'm stressed as it is, I'm tired and I have way too much work for a 3L in my last set of finals I will ever take in my entire life. God likes to throw me curve balls to remind me he's still in control. Dammit.

Man. Next Wednesday, I'm gonna pretty damn happy. Until then, let's see just how well I manage.

No comments: