Sunday, April 22, 2007

this is it.

This will be my last week of law school for the rest of my life!!! I must say, three years flew by, but it was all struggle. This year seems the most stable for me. Maybe I'm finally getting it. I'm actually relieved to be closing this chapter of my life. No more school for me. From here on out, I'm finally going to have a "career," it just took me into my late twenties to do it.

I'm not really looking forward to graduation. I'm not that proud of the school I attended. I learned alot, just didn't really learn it the way I expected it to.

Law school makes students doubt whether they truly want to be a lawyer. It makes you suffer and toil with your decisions. All and all, it's been a turbulent ride. I'm glad it's over.

No comments: