That's pretty much how I'm feeling today. I have a cold. It's nearly 100 degrees and I caught a cold. I'm also in a state of panic about the exam. How the heck am I supposed to know 15 subjects in two weeks??!? I want to SCREAM everytime I think about how much shit I have to do everyday for the next two weeks.
I'm just about popping anything into my system now - vitamins, cold medicine, herb tablets, tea, soup - the works. I need this cold to be over now.
Well, I have a list of things to look forward to, and that's the only thing that really keeps me going. Danny planned a trip to Hawaii, which I'm ecstatic about! I get to move out of the crap I live in now and finally go back to San Francisco.
I'm trying to spend as much time with my grandparents as I can before I move. The July 4th holiday was dedicated to my grandma, who happens to be the cutest grandma in the world.
My friend Lisa tells me to breathe everytime I get a panic attack...which is about every hour and especially before I fall asleep. Darn this Bar exam!
Okay, enough blogging...back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment