Wow. Today, I began to believe that if I work my tail off for the next three days, I can really pass the Bar exam. I'm having a productive day...probably because I didn't do a single MBE question today. Those multiple choice questions eat up my time because I get so many wrong, and end up using hours just to go over all the answers again.
Today, I got professional responsibility down. I'm working on civ pro (with those darn CA distinctions...too many to count), and I'll get rememdies done. I'm hopeful. I finally understand character and impeachment evidence. I reviewed my corporations and agency & partnership.
Actually, I did go through a spell of desperation today. Some other students told me during lunch that they took an extra class just on the performance exam. Some very secret class where they were required to sign disclaimers...so obviously, they didn't tell my any tips. I just thought to myself, why didn't anyone tell me about it? People get crazy over this test, I understand. But I always share outlines, answers, tips, books, strategies. People who apparently knew about this performance exam class kept everyone else in the dark. It's like their secret weapon or something. It made me panic.
But now, I realize, you can take as many classes as you want, be told all the "secrets" to the damn Bar...nothing's gonna save you but yourself. At show time, it's all you.
Thousands before have passed without extra classes. So will I.
No comments:
Post a Comment