What the hell just happened? I practiced mixed MBEs and my score just dropped big time! Yesterday, I went through a giving-up spell. I came home at 8:30, watched TV and went to sleep. I SLEPT! I guess after a week of sleeping at 4am, my body finally gave in.
You know, the worst thing about this process is the final week. In this final week, I now know what I have to get done, I'm not lost anymore. It's just purely a battle - me vs. time.
I tend to forget that my brother is taking the Bar, too...until someone in my family reminds me. "Oh, your brother is doing ____ today. He got ___ today. He'll be taking the test at ____." I DON'T CARE! When will I start caring? When he passes and I don't. =(
I like reading other people's Bar blogs. Yes...reading blogs isn't doing much for me in the case of me v. time. But I find that it's comforting to discover that other people are truly as miserable as I am! Hahaa...misery loves company.
No comments:
Post a Comment