My roommate is back to her usual happy self. It makes it 100 times easier on me when the living situation is less tense.
Today's horoscope:
Oddly enough, the very same advice you received weeks ago now makes sense. Either you weren't ready to hear what was said then or else circumstances just needed to catch up to what you were told. Now, however, it begins to come together as you look at your future from a new perspective. Just because you know what to do, though, doesn't mean you need to be in a hurry to do it. It's smarter to take your time.
Uh, what? I've received enough advice to last me a lifetime about the Bar exam. But yes, I do kind of know what I need to do. I just don't feel like I have enough time. Take my time?! What time?
No comments:
Post a Comment