So today, here's what I have ahead of me:
- Look over Wills (I don't think I'll be tested on it)
- Evidence
- Crim Pro/Law
- Property
- Performance Exam
I don't remember what I learned the day before yesterday. Anything I covered last week is out of sight. I've hit the wall head on. It hurts!
There's simply one thing I can look forward to for at least a little while - that's not having to study so damn hard for a month or so. Depending on how I feel after the exam, I think you'll be able to find me with my BarBri books and outlines in October.
If you're taking the Bar in Ontario, I'll be the chic with the swim goggles and flotation device around my waist, as the Bar allows "plastic material normally associated with the sport of swimming." I'm sure such plastic material will keep me afloat from the sinking feeling I will get when the exam starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment