Friday, August 17, 2007

crunch

I haven't been in such a money crunch before. I'm really feeling it. My mom had a semi panic attack when I told her yesterday that I'm not interested in looking for a job just yet. If I don't pass the Bar, then I'll have to start studying again anyhow and retake it in February. What's the point of committing myself to a job when I'll have to leave? In the meantime, I'm trying to sell my law school books and other things on ebay.

Things with my dad haven't become any better. I rented 300 for him last night, and he told me he's not going to watch it because I "betrayed him." This is all because I called him an idiot for being so rude to his nieces. What a doof bucket. I said fine. Of course, one hour later, he was watching the movie. I think my mom felt bad for me, so she came into my room last night and told me not to try. She advised me that it would be best just not to do anything for him and remain a "neutral person." Whatever.

My family is made up of the most mentally unstable people. Seriously. Most of us need therapy...serious therapy.

Today, I'm spending more time with grandmama. I feel so guilty about moving and leaving her with her psychotic children. I'm trying to squeeze in as much time as possible.

No comments: