Monday, August 13, 2007

good times

It's been bliss. I've been doing all those things that I've wanted to do during the summer. I got a massage, went shopping, went to my favorite restaurants, met up with friends. I have nothing to complain about.

It's been very very surreal. Although my bad Bar dreams have disappeared, I still have flashbacks. I could have done so many things differently. Of course, it's always that way in retrospect.

I'm slowly beginning to plan the wedding. I realized that I really do love SF. There's just absolutely no other place I would rather live in California. This week, I'm going back to LA on the Megabus! Ironically, I have more time than what I know what to do with! I thought I'd save money and read on the trip.

It's just a period of big changes - we're remodeling the apartment, starting to plan the wedding, figuring out when I should permanently move. My biggest problems right now is feeling guilty for not working. I honestly am in no hurry to work. I think I'm trying to avoid the headache of searching for a job in such a small community. My approach is to let it roll. Yes, I'm being lazy, but I figure this is the only time in my life that I have somewhat of a legit reason. I'm in limbo. It's a weird feeling, but I'm not stressing too much about it.

No comments: