It appears as though I'm running out of jobs to apply to. This morning, I was about to apply to a legal intern position, in hopes that I could persuade the employer to hire me as a law clerk. As I was reading over the listing, in teeny tiny font, it read, "Compensation: Non-paid." Non-paid!? How could you just tell me you're a prominent firm in the Financial District and then choose to not pay an intern? I suppose that's why the listing was for an "intern." So sad.
I'm feeling more at ease about Bar results, surprisingly. I have faith that I passed. It's a real faith, a desperate hope. I just think I tried so dang hard throughout the entire process that God possibly couldn't let me have failed. Sure, I'm worried, and I think about the exam each passing day. I also really believe I was meant to move on with my life.
I told Danny the other day that I don't have much to complain about right now. I'm running out of money, but it's something I can deal with. I keep applying to jobs, and as long as I do what I'm supposed to, something's bound to work out, right?
Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment