Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bar? What Bar?

No more MBEs. I'm MBE'ed out. I know, I know - it's way too early in the game to be complaining about this, but I've been having some psychotic dreams, especially after doing so many Crim MBEs. One of my dreams included me being a part of a bank robbery, involved in a crazy shooting, hiding the weapon, and asking myself whether I had the right to use deadly force for self-defense.

The end of this week is pretty much going down the toilet. My mom's coming up on Thursday for a couple wedding planning events. I have a food tasting which has become the highlight of the month, then we're doing some dress searching. Studying for the Bar has been such a damper on wedding planning. It makes me worry whether I'll have enough time to get it all done after the Bar. I keep asking myself, is this really a good use of my time? I should be doing more MBEs, and less of everything else.

It's as if the Bar went out the window this week. We'll be heading over to a few restaurants this for San Francisco's annual Dine About Town. It's ridiculous how much I love good food, and with my mom being in town, Mr. O has made reservations to some yummy places.

So needless to say, I'll be kicking up the gear these next couple days to prepare for my undeserved Bar break.

Hope you have a good week, everyone!

No comments: