Yes, I'm still worried about results, but you know what? I'm gonna try to keep my mind off it while I'm enjoying a vacation from my vacation. So here it is...the fabulous Paris. It began a bit bumpy once I got off the plane. I went to the "tourist information booth" and asked the lady if she spoke English. Well, that happened to be the wrong question to ask because she rolled her eyes at me and nodded. I just needed to know where the heck the taxi stop was.
Then I converted my $200 to 108 Euros. Ouch. Paid 40 euros for a taxi ride. The driver was falling asleep behind the wheel and kept shaking his head to wake himself up. He didn't understand a lick of English, I didn't understand a lick of French. I asked if he was okay, and although I don't know if he understood, he responded something very long in French, and I just nodded. I bought dinner for 25 euros. This is definitely not a cheap trip and probably the worst time to go to Europe.
Still, I got to see the beautiful Eiffel Tower at night. Absolutely breathtaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment