So the real countdown has begun. One week. I dropped Mr. O at the airport early this morning for his trip to Amsterdam. I realized I have the house to myself during the one week where I'd appreciate some noise. Each day, I'll have all day to think to myself, to sulk by myself, to be with myself. So to eat up my time, I've scheduled dates with friends and filled my week with to-dos.
I think I'm more afraid of becoming nervous than actually getting the results. Please, please let me have passed this time! I can't bare the thought of another round.
4 comments:
the waiting is just the worst, isn't it? especially the closer we get!
i may not check the results right away. . . . i may wait until the following day instead.
i can't bear the idea of having to do it again, either. and yet, at the same time, i'm already mentally prepping myself to try and take it again this july, no waiting. . . .
lordy, let this week be good for the both of us!!
hope the weekend and especially mothers' day was nice and fun for you, too! :)
--abbagirl
good luck to you this friday as well!!
the wait is def. killer. i've filled my week w/ distractions too~ here's to keeping ourselves busy and (hopefully) hearing good news on friday!
Hang in there Stella. I like your idea of going to a spa on Friday. We deserve some pampering! Just a few more days.
It is difficult to wait. I totally relate to not being able to bare failing the Bar and having to retake it again. Yet, I am mentall gearing up for defeat and figuring out the logistics of having to restudy for it again. What a cross we have to bare . . . but it is ours.
Post a Comment