it's never really that simple...
oh my. . . . i'm so sorry, stella. *big hug*
I'm so sorry about your loss. I lost my grandmother last week the day before I got sworn in, so I know exactly how you're feeling. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
i'm so sorry for your loss... :(
i'm sorry. i know how you feel. stay strong.
Thinking of you...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my. . . . i'm so sorry, stella. *big hug*
I'm so sorry about your loss. I lost my grandmother last week the day before I got sworn in, so I know exactly how you're feeling.
Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
i'm so sorry for your loss... :(
i'm sorry. i know how you feel. stay strong.
Thinking of you...
Post a Comment