So I'm getting married tomorrow! The past month has been psychotic. I've never been so busy in my life. I crave sleep so badly now, and a very large part of me wishes I could just get the day over with. Of course, I'd really just like one more week to relax before the big day.
I'm excited! The thought of being with Mr. O forever puts a huge smile on my face. We've been through so much, and the future looks bright! :)
So wish me luck as I walk down the aisle! Hopefully I won't trip on my long dress and 3 inch heels. Ha!
2 comments:
*gasp* how in the world did i miss this post?!
CONGRATS!!! what a year this has been for you! i'm sure you were super hot in your long dress and three-inch heels. :)
Congratulations!! :) I'm glad the weather was beautiful for you :)
Post a Comment