My brain is really fried today. There are only so many different ways I can sell myself on paper. I've tried to be creative this week by revamping my cover letter to sound more human and less lawyer-like.
It's Friday, but there's no relief in knowing the work week is over. I just can't believe it's March already! Where did the time go? I'm in fear that I'll go through 2009 unemployed.
I'm going to call it a week now, take the weekend off, and start right back up on Monday. My thought is, if I keep doing what I do, I'm bound to get an interview one day. Right? :)
Have a great weekend, friends.
1 comment:
Hey! I got a call today re a job opp that I can't take but it's someone looking for a doc review/e-discovery attorney (Junior Atty) for 10-15hrs/wk. I know it's not ideal, but if you want to look into it, email your resume to Deborah Vinikour at dvinikour@assignedcounsel.com. She specifically told me to pass on the info to anyone I thought might be interested....
Post a Comment