Let me set the scene for you. I was laying in bed, sobbing and feeling sorry for myself and Mr. O...that he's stuck with a wife who hasn't contributed for over a year. I had snot and tears running down my face, landing all over the bed...all over the pretty, spring sheet set I had just washed and placed a few days ago. I kept thinking in my mind, I can't believe it's May.
Mr. O was watching sports in the family room, and I was trying to keep quiet in the bedroom. My quiet tears turned into the ugly crying, the crying where you can't breathe and you start gasping for air. I obviously couldn't hide it anymore.
Mr. O came in and started to pet my head...because he knows that makes me feel better. And then the conversation went like this:
mr. o: I think I'm the luckiest man. Do you know why?
me: [looking up at him, shaking my head]
mr. o: Because I found someone who loves me the most in this world. Right?
me: [nodding like a child, up and down, up and down]
mr. o: And no amount of money can replace that. Do you know what that makes me?
me: N-n-nnn-no...
mr. o: That makes me the richest guy in the world...
3 comments:
Thank God for supportive partners.... I'm so glad you have a husband like that!! :)
your man is awesome and amazing.
i don't call that luck, per se. it just IS. girl, you have a BAR CARD. as i mentioned on weezy's blog, you are helluva lot more richer than i am at the moment! i'm glad your guy is so loving. he sounds super cool. :)
and know what else is super cool? that abba cover you got playing on your side bar. i'm digging that version!!
i wish my husband was that great!
Post a Comment