It's another contract attorney position, but right now there doesn't seem to be a forseeable end to this job. I'm finally in a field of law thats close to my land use and real estate law interests. The best part, two of my friends work at the firm so there's always someone to vent to (and there's been quite a lot of venting lately).
There you have it. A new year, a new job, and hopefully a better me. I'm trying to find the time to take a fun class and start writing a few short stories. The more I work, the more I realize that I don't want to be defined by my legal job. It's not who I am.
I'm actually still figuring that part out, but I have a good feeling by the end of 2010, I'll have a better idea.
2 comments:
right on, dude. that's so awesome! your year is off to a fantastic start! congrats on landing the new gig!
i'm in a similar situation as you. like your blog lots.
Post a Comment