Wednesday, April 05, 2006

AHHHHHHH!

My dad is the biggest idiot on the face of this earth. He has major control and power issues. Today he didn't go to work. And I only know that because I stayed home in the morning til early afternoon. Who knows of the bastard goes when I'm not at home.

Worst of all, my mom was told she has a tumor above her kidney today. All he can do is drink a bottle of wine and talk about how he's going to get a new girlfriend. Even my mom told him this was no joking matter. Yeah, well no good that did. My mom didn't want me to tell my sister, but I did anyway. I explained, even if it was a possibility, wouldn't you want to know? My mom said, of course. My dad goes, "If you had a tumor, your sister wouldn't care b/c she would want youto die." Nice.

Even when I try to like the guy, and trust me I try very very hard, he does something so insanely retarded. I'm SO sick of it. Today I made the bastard lunch, and I wish I hadn't. You know what this is? This is the inner conflicts of an american girl trapped in the workings of a korean traditional house. And it sucks. I want to scream.

No comments: