It's been a while since my last entry. Things have calmed down, smoothed out. I've been fervently looking for apartments for the last few weeks with A. We've already hit a couple bumps along the road as potential roommates, but I have faith that things will work out. She gounds me, and I think I depend on her more than she depends on me. She really doesn't depend on anyone, or at least she tries not to. It's been very difficult finding a place to live for the school year. My mom doesn't want me to leave, and I've heard through the grapevine that my dad really doesn't want me to either. Make up your mind already! Although, I must admit, I'm a little happy about it. It's always nice to know you're wanted by your parents.
Danny and I have been on the rocks lately. One night, while I was trying to fall asleep in bed, I finally got the sense of why relationship don't work out. Up until this time, I couldn't even fathom how two people so in love could ever fall out of love. Gaining weight in law school creates that falling out, I suppose. I know he still loves me though. He's just having a hard time with the fact that I'll be graduating this year, and that means he's under pressure. July made it our 7 year anniversary. Seven years. They really flew by. That, in itself, puts a smile on my face. We didn't do anything for our 7 years, we didn't even give each other gifts like we've been doing. This year was a little sad. No celebration, just a lot of questioning. My heart still sinks everytime I think he may not love me anymore... I did go to SF last weekend, and it was like old times for the most part. We had a good time enjoying the City, just like we used to.
My third year in law school is quickly approaching. I'm beyond sad by the fact that I'll have to go though the worst year of my life. The Worst! Three new sections are being added to the Bar Exam the year I have to take it. I have the worst course load this year than the prior two. I have six classes this fall, in addition to working. Just the thought of it makes me tired.
My happiness this summer? Loved rafting with the family. Loved it. I also realized how much I love my family. I loved throwing the baby shower for Yi-Chen. And I'm happy to say, little baby Erin was born on July 27, 2:58am, healthy as can be.
I also loved being up North and doing jack shit. I shouldn't have stressed so much about finding a job, should have had more faith in myself. It's always easier to say in hindsight, but as Lisa says, no need to stress about finding a job b/c you'll always eventually find something. Lesson learned.
So tomorrow's Friday. I'm going apartment hunting again, don't have much planned for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment