As many know , James Kim's body was found in Oregon along a creek. He and his family were driving back from a Thanksgiving trip, from Seattle into California. I feel such deep sorrow for their families. You hear about tragedies every single day, but this one truly hit my heart. This was a young family, had their whole lives before them - successful, two very young children. It just breaks my heart. I think the public was rooting for James. We all wanted him to turn up alive. My heart just sinks when I think of his children...how they won't have a chance to make so many much-deserved memories with their father.
Perhaps the one thing I've realized is how fortunate I am. I go on and on, complaining of my crappy life, how nothing is fair, how everything is difficult. In the end, I really have nothing to complain about. I haven't endured any tragedies. My family is all safe and healthy. I am blessed and fortunate.
My heart does go out to their families. I can't imagine how I would manage to live if Danny died. And still...if there is a master plan, I hope it makes sense to them one day.
From all the things I've read and seen about James Kim, he seemed like a sincere person who appreciated life.
No comments:
Post a Comment