I'm sitting here, its pretty much 1am, and I'm still trying to get my outline done for tomorrow's final. Tomorrow's final. Just thought I'd emphasize this again. Perhaps my tactics of late night studying the night before actually is the reason for my lack of success. And yes, this semester, I actually felt like I didn't waste that much time... When I wasn't working, I was doing school work.
Anyways, it's myra's birthday today, and she got in a fight with her family. She's sleeping here, in my bed, the night before our 2nd finals. I thought I'd be a good friend and buy her dinner and a birthday cake to surprise her. I sang happy birthday, cut her a piece of the ice cream cake, and the realized she took a couple bites. I then asked if she didn't like the cake. She said, no she doesn't like it. She likes the ice cream, but not the cake...and left it there.
Now, isn't that somethin'. Maybe she doesn't realize how much of a money-jam I'm actually in...how much of a sacrafice this was for my very shallow pockets.
She got in a fight with her family b/c she says her sister is selfish... go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment