I'm having my first day at school all over again. This time, I'm going in as the teacher. I have a total of six students, ranging from 3rd to 5th grade. I'm hoping that this will be a good learning experience for both the kids and me. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I've never actually tutored in a classroom setting before, and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I need to get done in a short 2-hour period.
It feels good to be getting away from law for a little bit. I needed some space to think and some fresh air to breathe. Maybe these kids will give me a better perspective on life, because right now, I'm feeling a little bored. I'm like a robot, I don't think much about what I'm doing, I just do it. The law school thing is getting old now.
I'm off to prepare for my lesson today. Hope these kids aren't too much of a handful!
No comments:
Post a Comment