Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's time!

Friends, the time has come. It's about 9:40pm. I won't quit studying until Monday night. I hope all of you Bar takers know as much (or little) as I do! Haha... I'm about to do my packing, I'll cover evidence one more time before I sleep.

I started to bite my nails today. Funny thing about me is that I only bite my nails when I get nervous. It's an ugly, horrible, disgusting habit. Can't help it. I catch myself during the act.
Otherwise, I felt good today. No stress. Spoke with my brother, who seems to be taking advantage of every minute. Me, I bought myself lunch and dinner. Treated myself to some fro-yo. Covered performance exams and property. Definitely didn't do as much as I should of. But I'm just in good spirits knowing that this will be over soon.

Although, I have to mention, I really don't like the Ontario Doubletree at the moment. I called in for a fridge, they said first come first serve, so now I have to drag my butt to the middle of nowhere (no offense, Ontario residents) earlier than planned. I called again today to ask about boxed lunches. No one knew anything about any possibility of boxed lunches. Finally, a woman told me I need to contact "banquets." I told her, I don't want 500 boxed lunches, just one!

Well, I ended up going to Von's and buying sandwiches instead. I know...I'm keeping them in my imaginary fridge over 4 days...can't be good right? So be it.

To all the Bar takers, may the Force be with you! Whether we like it or not, we're all a part of the same club now. It doesn't matter what your LSAT score was, what school you went to, if you graduated in the top 2%. These next few days, we're all the same. Keep cool and calm. Let's hope we break the usual bar passage rate this year!!!

I'd like to end tonight's blog with some lyrics from a Rob Thomas' Little Wonders. I think it's perfect advice:

Let it go,
let it roll right off your shoulder
don’t you know
the hardest part is over
let it in,
let your clarity define you
in the end
we will only just remember how it feels

our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate...


Good luck, everyone!

No comments: