Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One Day Down!

Today was certainly the day of days. I'm sitting in the hotel lobby, just uploaded my exam answers. Today's essays were surprisingly okay...but that doesn't mean I think I did well.

First essay was property. I could have organized my answer much better. I also failed to mention possible remedies. The second essay was a torts strict products liability question. Think I covered it pretty well. Again, could have definitely organized my answer better and mention more remedies. The last one was evidence! I was SO prepared for this! But I RAN OUT OF TIME! Argh!!! Seriously ran out of time. I figure there are many people who found today's exam to be easy. I thought it was very reasonable. However, it was definitely still another battle of Stella vs. Time.

The perfromance exam was again, very do-able. Only one memo to draft to a judge. I failed to mention one things but I think everything else I wrote made up for the loss.

So one day down. Two more to go. I'm actually looking forward to doing 200 multiple choice questions tomorrow. Less stress, more mechanical. Again, doesn't mean it's any easier. My hands are just so tired of typing! ;)

Wish me luck, folks. I'm thinking Thursday's essays are going to be stinkers to make up for today's easy ones.

No comments: