Thursday, July 12, 2007

the look

I've been getting "the look" lately from people. Not the bad kind, but the doubtful look. It's funny because people ask me about my strategy for the Bar, and I tell them what I've been doing. They say, "Oh, Stella...I'm sure you'll pass," but then they give me the look. That look - the one where inside, they're thinking, "yeah right."

It makes me laugh, actually. Just don't say things like that if you don't mean it!

This is an ugly period of my life. I now have 11 days until the bar...which really means 10. Still 10 days to learn 16 subjects.

The Bar exam is like the worst hazing initiation ever! This is a million times worst than the crap I had to go through for my sorority. It's like a rite of passage that tells you nothing about your abilities as a lawyer.

Ugh - 10 more days!

No comments: