I'm still perhaps one of the most unhappiest person. For some reason, as I get farther along in my Bar studies, I keep doing worse on my assignments. I'm not scoring as high on my MBEs (multiple choice), and I'm losing motivation.
This weekend, it was hot hot hot in Southern California. While other people are hanging out in the hot summer sun, I was attempting to get some studying in. Danny came down this weekend to keep me company, and for a day, I finally got a chance to feel what my life would be like after this darn test is over! It was such a tease. I was so incredibly happy for one Saturday, and then poof, back to Bar stusying.
Thing is, I'm not sure if I just want it come or if I need more time to study. If yesterday was any indication of my future, I think I'm going to be one happy lady...if I pass the Bar, of course.
No no - when I pass the Bar!
No comments:
Post a Comment