So I guess I've finally started moving out of my "I don't wanna do shit" phase. I've begun looking up jobs to apply to. I'm thinking of selling my law textbooks online today. I'm meeting with my professor tomorrow to begin on the research project. Hmmm...maybe I should review things before I speak with him. Darn it. I don't remember much land use law. We're still working on remodeling the new home, and I've begun looking into wedding reception sites. So I guess you can say that I've finally started to move forward with things.
This is definitely the most laziest I've even been in my entire life, but that's only because I feel like I'm entitled to it. I'm sure other people have started working or at least applying for jobs. I mean, it is already late August. Still, I have no desire to work in an office just yet...or ever. I just want to quit the law field and open my restaurant. Law school seriously sucks the life out of a person. I think most attorneys will agree that something happens in the third year of law school that makes a person not want to me a lawyer anymore. It's like, it took three years to figure out that law wasn't something desirable. Makes sense...that's why so many attorneys are unhappy.
Another Monday. At the end of this week, I'll be in Hawaii! I guess I'll be taking a vacation from my break. I saw my goddaughter yesterday. She's a little piece of heaven. When I look at babies, for a split second, everything just seems to come together and make sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment