Tuesday, September 04, 2007

it's taking so long

I'm back from Hawaii. It was absolutely fabulous, and the best part was that I didn't get sick. I'm notorious for getting sick right before or during my trips. Danny was very pleased, to say the least. So now that I'm back with a deep tan and sun burns, one would think I'd be ready to buckle down and get to work.

I lied in my last posting. I haven't really moved forward and it seems like I'm not quite mentally ready either. Today, I sat on my butt and watched Dateline, 48 Hours, Kathy Griffin (who I love) and just about anything else on TV. My greatest accomplishment for the day - unloading the dishwasher and washing my car. I do things extra slow to eat up time, because these days, I have plenty of it. It's very ironic when I think of how unproductive my days are. Should I be studying again?

I admit, I'm just lazy. I have other people taking care of me, and this obviously can't last forever. Still, I can't get myself motivated to do anything. I promised Danny that this week I would start applying to jobs, but even promises aren't affecting me. I'm in a phase (let's hope it's just a phase) where I'd rather do anything, be anyone but an attorney.

No comments: