Tuesday, November 13, 2007

blinds

I have become the most laziest person this week, and I blame them all on these amazing wooden blinds in my room. They seriously block out any glimpse of light. Most mornings, I can't tell whether it's morning or early morning, so I have to set my alarm. I somehow managed to sleep through the loudest alarm this morning. Sometimes, I surprise myself with my sleeping abilities.

I guess my body's on protection-mode. The more I sleep, the less I'm awake to think about Bar results. I keep saying to myself, I have to had passed. There's simply no way all that work and stress could have gone unrewarded, and it's not like anyone answered everything perfectly, right? I just don't see myself not passing, because I don't know what more I could do the second time around.

Ugh. People say they'd rather just find out as soon as possible. I don't think like that...not yet. I'm actually ready to go another few months without knowing. Heck...I'd rather find out after my wedding. I wish I could keep the blinds on just for a little longer...

No comments: