Monday, November 12, 2007

I had a whole list of things to get done, but I didn't even get to it. Not one thing. Instead, I watched hours upon hours of TV. Last weeks Grey's Anatomy, two episodes on Men in Trees, Gossip Girl. I find TV is a good way of getting out of reality.

I hate to write this, but I'm really not sure how I'll ever start working full-time. I've now been out of work for over three months. People ask me all the time what I do all day. Honestly, time seems to go fast. In reality, I don't really do much. I apply to jobs, if I find any to apply to. I clean the house...every single day because it really does get crazy when people come home. I do small stuff for the wedding and house remodeling. Other than that, I beginning to feel like no one else can be as unproductive as I am.

I really can't complain though. Afterall, I didn't even get to #1 on my list today.

No comments: