I didn't need it today, but Mr. O did, so there goes another $10 for internet. Well, today's MBEs could have been worse. I felt much more confident about my answer choices than last Summer's crap-in-the-hole, so I can't complain too much.
My biggest mistake...well, there are two. 1) I shouldn't have second guessed myself so much. I should have picked the answer choice that was my first instinct and stuck to it instead of re-reading the problem and answers over and over. 2) I shouldn't have fallen asleep halfway into the afternoon session! Okay, I exaggerate. I didn't fall completely asleep, but trust me, I was so close to it. I thought about walking to the bathroom to wake myself up, but thought I'd be wasting time. So instead, I just struggled from one problem to the next with my eyes half open. I'm not sure why, but I didn't have that adrenaline like usual. I ended up mismanaging my time and didn't even get to the last couple problems. I was so mad at myself. Stupid, stupid!
So tomorrow, I have to kick some major Bar butt!!! I found out today that a woman at my exam site didn't end up using her entire Library on yesterday's PE. Apparently, she didn't realize it was there or she wasn't sure how to use it. Well, hearing that reminded me that I'm still in the game!
Fight the last fight with all you got, Round Deuxers!
1 comment:
the mbes sucked!! i thought they were really hard. and i struggled to stay awake on day 2, too! i'm so glad it wasn't just me! i seriously had to get up for water and bathroom breaks more times than usual. i was literally DYING. it must be those questions -- they're boring as hell!!
anyhow, i hope you have a great, relaxing weekend! we deserve it!!! best of luck -- and let's not worry about the bar anymore! well, at least not 'til may . . . . ;)
Post a Comment